Bombora Seafood is a licensed bistro style restaurant with spectacular views over Wollongong’s historic fishing harbour. We source fresh seafood from local fisheries; ensuring meals are of the highest quality. Guests can enjoy our signature seafood platter and delicious lobster, or the organic beef and chicken featured on the menu. Bombora is situated on the Blue Mile and within walking distance of some of Wollongong’s most significant historical sites such as WWII fortifications, the first candle power Lighthouse on the east coast and convict-built harbour walls.
- Waterfront with spectacular views
- Modern contemporary decor
- Can cater for groups up to 50 people
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Open from 7am until late, 7 days per week.
- Flexible menu and prices to suit any occasion
- Walking distance to key historical and heritage sites