Jamberoo Action Park
Jamberoo Action Park, where you control the action, is opened between September – April each year making it the perfect setting to relax and enjoy slipping and sliding on the many water rides and attractions in the park!
“Get Bitten by the Funnel Web” the longest, biggest, most exhilarating water thrill ride of its kind…in the world! Or Banjo’s Billabong, the largest aqua play structure in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy a great pre or post conference day out for delegates and their families.
- 20 minutes south of Wollongong
- Located in picturesque Jamberoo Valley
- 40 hectares of landscaped parks and gardens
- 3200 car spaces
- Home of the ‘Funnel Web’ & ‘Banjo’s Billabong’
- 18 rides and attractions
- Variety of picnic huts throughout the park
- Catering options including beverage packages
- Perfect delegate activity