The Bradman International Cricket Hall of Fame is situated in Bowral, the heart of the Southern Highlands. The Museum incorporates innovation and interactive displays that will engage all ages. Marvellous for a group visit, school program or a day out for the family. The Museum is the custodian of the game’s memory from the origins of cricket to the Big Bash League! Have a picnic lunch in the adjoining playground or enjoy a coffee, snack or lunch at Stumps Café.
- Extensive Sir Donald Bradman Gallery featuring his very first bat, the 1936 Baggy Green, and bodyline
- Kerry Packer and World Series Cricket
- Fantastic footage and exclusive player interviews
- “Everywhere you look you say, GOSH that’s interesting!” Richie Benaud
- Bradman store: gifts, souvenirs and a cricket pro shop